1993-2001 (“Made in Heaven” – Hall of Fame)
Sleishman kit in Natural Maple Lacquer finish.
- 24″ x 20″ Sleishman Bass Drum,
- 12″ x 12″ Sleishman Tom-Tom,
- 13″ x 13″ Sleishman Tom-Tom,
- 14″ x 14″ Sleishman Tom-Tom,
- 16″ x 16″ Sleishman Floor Tom-Tom,
- 18″ x 18″ Sleishman Floor Tom-Tom,
- a number of snare drums including Ludwigs,
- DW 14″ x 6.5″ ‘Edge’ Snare Drum,
- 15″ Avedis Zildjian New Beat Hi Hats,
- 17″ Zildjian “K” Dark Crash,
- 20″ Zildjian “K” Dark Crash,
- 22″ Zildjian “K” Crash Ride,
- 22″ Zildjian “K” Ride,
- 20″ Zildjian China Trash,
- Ludwig Speedking Bass Drum Pedal.
The same year , Roger Taylor (drummer/song writer with the band Queen) was introduced to Sleishman drums in the UK and after hearing in person, Roger ordered a set to be built by Don immediately.
Roger went on to use his Sleishman drums to record the last Queen album with Freddie Mercury on vocals ‘Made In Heaven’.
Queen would later collaborate with writer/comedian Ben Elton to produce ‘We Will Rock You’ the musical. Sleishman of course supplied the drum set for the Australian season.